Friday, February 20, 2009

What we have been doing...















It has been a long time since I have posted anything on this blog. Somehow school and work seem to get in the way of everything that I want to do. Since I am extremely boring, here is what BJ has been up to.... yes, to answer your question, that is a real beard. How long did it take to grow that amazing thing you ask? Just a measly three weeks! BJ got bored with it and decided to switch things up a bit and it turned into a sweet goatee! Why a picture of a toilet? Well BJ has been remodeling our bathroom and we were without a toilet (that flushes) for two weeks! I used this lovely get-up...and one of our trees is very well, should I say watered? Luckily I am gone all day and mostly all night so this wasn't as bad as is looks. We now have a functioning toilet and I will say that I am grateful for the invention of the flush!

No comments:

Bj's workin

Bj's workin

bj with safety glasses and a mustache