Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


As I sat by my parents warm fire yesterday, almost asleep from all the mashed potatoes and stuffing I ate, I looked around at my wonderful family and husband and felt a deep sense of gratitude for my life. I truly feel like I am the luckiest girl. I love my wonderful husband whom always makes me happy. I am grateful for the opportunities I have, for a warm house, a job I love, friends that enrich my life, and a faith that gets me through life. I am thankful for quite a bit more but I am sure that nobody else wants to read that list. I hope you all had a delicious Thanksgiving just as I did! Hooray for the Indians and the Pilgrims!

3 comments:

A and M said...

Whitney! How the heck are you doing!? So good to hear from you. Sounds like you are well:) I'm so jealous you have a house! I swear it's gonna be forever before Andrew and I get one. And hey, this Thanksgiving I was also quite thankful for all the family and friends in my life. And I love the fact furbies (did I spell that right?) are real.

Ruthie said...

So glad to see your blog! I am glad you guys are doing so great. I love being on the East Coast, and being a nanny. I am getting my masters degree in Secondary Education and I am very excited about that. I should be done in 2 years. Take care... so glad to hear from you.

Russ and Debbie said...

I love the turkey picture--so funny! Happy Holidays! Did you see Melissa's blog? She had her baby!!!!

Bj's workin

Bj's workin

bj with safety glasses and a mustache