Thursday, February 3, 2011


Evelyn Salutes You! She actually fell asleep like this! She is truly the best! It has been almost two months since our sweet little girl arrived! Until you experience it for yourself, you cannot imagine the exhaustion and the love that these little beings bring into your life. nothing can prepare you for it. I thought I was pretty prepared, but I was not, am not. I have found that I am doing things I said I never would do. SO far the things I have learned include, but are not limited to
  • I could stare at her all day and feel like I accomplished the most important thing in the world (and I do)
  • Nothing is better then having a sleeping baby on your chest
  • Breast feeding is the hardest thing I have ever attempted
  • I love all her clothes but we rotate through the same 4 outfits (mostly because she only fits in the 4 newborn outfits we have)
  • Stressing out over finishing Evelyn's room before she came was not needed, seeing how she sleeps in our room (and sometimes our bed) every night! What can I say, I like having her close by!
  • She is very brave! She didn't cry when she had to have an IV placed when she was in the ER at Primary Children's.
  • She has man toots!
  • She has the best concerned face ever!
  • 6 bloody diapers, bloody spit-up = a trip to the ER, X-rays, and luckily only results in a milk protein allergy and a very sad and tired baby. Also means no more dairy for me... goodbye tasty food!
  • They really do grow up too fast! She has gone from 6 lbs and 20 in to 8 lbs and 21 1/2 in!
  • Everything she does is cute, even when she shoots poo at you!
  • I could go on and on, but I will stop myself.

No comments:

Bj's workin

Bj's workin

bj with safety glasses and a mustache